Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sweet Peas, Watercolor Painting

fourgreenacres.etsy.com
Sweet Peas in Blue Mason Jar, Original Watercolor, 8x10
 
I've been having a lot of positive feed back on my small flower watercolors.  Thanks so much to everyone who's been telling me how they love them!  The most recent ones that I sold just made it safely to Texas last week :)

fourgreenacres.artfire.com

SweetPeas Wildflowers in Blue Glass, Watercolours
fourgreenacres.artfire.com
Teal and fuschia sweetpea watercolor.  Blue Mason Jar Vase

fourgreenacres.artfire.com
Sweet Peas, 8x10 Watercolor on Paper
 
 
They're such a delicate flower, I think I may need to buy a small watercolor brush for the stems.
I will link the pictures to where they are available to purchase on Artfire or Etsy.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment